DARJEELING PELLING GANGTOK
HIGH-QUALITY INDIA TOUR PACKAGES
NORTH EAST INDIA TOUR-21
DARJEELING PELLING GANGTOK TOUR
08 Nights 09 Days
Darjeeling 03 Nights / Pelling 02 Nights / Gangtok 03 Nights.
Day 01 Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling –
On arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction and will proceed to Darjeeling. Darjeeling is around km and takes nearly 4 Hrs to reach Darjeeling. Darjeeling is a major hill.station in North East India and it comes in West Bengal.It is one time summer resort place for British rulers. still narrow gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is in operation.It was started in 1881 by British rulers.It is now declared as world heritage site by UNESCO.From Darjeeling one can have the view of entire Singalila ranges along with Mt Kanchenjunga. by evening you will reach Darjeeling on arrival check in to the hotel. Evening is free to explore the city on your own. O/N halt at Darjeeling.
Day 02 Darjeeling Sightseeing tour.
Today we will get up early in the morning at around 3.45 AM and proceed to Tiger Hill-The sunrise view that one can experience is beyond description.It can be only self experiencing.It looks so magical when the colour of sky changes in layer by layer.Tiger hill is located at an altitude of 2590 meters.It has a panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mount Kanchenjunga together. On the way back stop at Ghoom Monastery, Peace Memorial and Balastia Loop. Return back to hotel and after fresh up take your breakfast and proceeds for Darjeelings half day sightseeing covering important places like- Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda. In the evening return back to hotel. Evening is free for shopping,hoteling or exploring the surrounding of Darjeeling on your own. O/N Halt at Darjeeling.
Day 03 Darjeeling to Mirik Sightseeing (Full Day) -
After breakfast in the hotel today we will go to Mirik- Mirik is small hill stationed become popular due to its pleasant climate throughout year,natural beauty and easy accessibility.Mirk is nearly around 62 km from Darjeeling town and required 2 hours to reach there. Mirik is centered round Sumendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges,Full day you can spend at Mirik enjoy horse riding ,boating at lake, trekking around surrounding forest,visit Pashupati Market on return journey to Darjeeling.Evening is free to explore Darjeeling town on your own. O/N halt at Darjeeling.
Day 04 Proceed to Pelling -
After Breakfast in the hotel today we will go to Pelling- Pelling is a small town of Sikkim at the foothills of Mount Khangchendzonga.Top attraction of Pelling are Kanchenjunga Falls,Singshore bridge,Rabdentse Ruins,Khecheopalri Lake and Pemayangtse Gompa.Distance between Darjeeling to Pelling is around 120 km and it takes 4 Hrs to reach Pelling.On arrival at Pelling check in to the Hotel. Evening is free to explore Pelling town on your own . O/N Halt at Pelling.
Day 05 Full Day local sightseeing in and around Pelling.
After breakfast in the hotel today we will proceeds for local sightseeing covering places like – Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake, Khecheopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery and Rabdentse ruins, In the evening return back to Hotel. Evening is free time for Hoteling,exploring the city or rest in hotel .O/N Halt at Hotel in Pelling.
Day 06 Transfer to Gangtok –
After breakfast in the hotel today check out from the hotel and proceed to Gangtok.Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim and it is a major Buddhist pilgrimage site established in 1840.It well-known for its scenic beauty and striking views of Mount Kanchenjunga,the third highest peak in the world.Gangtok is surrounded by snow clad mountain peaks due to which through out year climate is pleasant here making it as a excellent tourist destination. Pelling to Gangtok road distance is around 135 km and it takes nearly 4 hrs to reach Gangtok. Reach Gangtok by evening on arrival check in to The hotel.Evening is free to explore the city on your own. O/N Halt at Gangtok.
Day 07 Full Day Gangtok Local Sight Seeing
After Morning breakfast in the hotel proceed to Local sightseeing covering places - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Rumtek Monastery – The monastery where Nobel Laurates Dalai Lama took shelter while escaping from China, Botanical Garden Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc . After sightseeing return back to hotel.Evening is free to explore the city on your own.O/N Halt in Gangtok.
Day 08 Full Day tour to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast in the hotel proceed to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir they are nearly 45 kilometers and require 2 hours to reach there..Tsomgo lake is a glacier lake.it is 3753 meter elevation and this lake is in frozen state throughout winter. This lake is revered as a holy lake by the people of Sikkim..This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all - Nathula Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour.In the evening return back to Hotel. evening is free for shopping and Hotelings etc. O/N halt at Gangtok.
Day 09 Departure – Gangtok to Siliguri for return journey
After breakfast in the hotel check out from the hotel and you will be drop at Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Distance is around 137 kilometers and it takes around 5 hours to reach hence check your tickets and see the the time of Flight/Train/ Bus and accordingly start your return journey from Gangtok. Services ends here.with memoriable experience of Gagangiri Tours and Travels Mumbai.
Valid from 20th March 2022 to 30th September 2022
TOUR COST : Per Person Per Tour Basis ( In Rupees )
Minimum No of Pax Standard (Plan CP) Deluxe( Plan CP) Super Deluxe ( Plan CP) Classic (Plan MAP)
02 pax 39227 42667 46967 56228
04 pax 28643 32083 36383 45644
06 pax 24123 27563 31862 41123
Destination Standard (Plan CP) Deluxe( Plan CP) Super Deluxe(Plan CP) Classic (Plan MAP)
Darjeeling- Marvel Inter-national / similar Hotel Sunflower /Similar The Retreat/Similar Candalin Resort/Similar
Gangtok - Sunrise Resi-dency / Similar Himalayan Heights/Similar Hotel Doma Palace Suhim Portico
Kalimpong - Garden Reach / Similar Sood Garden/Similar Hotel Park/Similar Barasana/Similar
Pelling- Swagat Resi-dency / Similar Pema-ling Resi-dency Olive Hotel Norbhu Ghang Resort
Lachung- Fortuna Resort / Similar Fortuna Resort Hotel Park Palace Golden Bridge
Lachen- Hotel Jachu Valley/Similar Himalayan Regency Himalayan Regency Grand Lachane
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
::-- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
::-- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
::-- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
::-- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
::-- Air Fare/Train fare.
::-- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
::-- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
::-- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
::-- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
::-- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
::-- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
::-- Travel Insurance.
::-- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
::-- Goods & Service Tax 5%
::-- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary.
::-- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed).
::-- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed).
::-- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR).
::-- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
::-- Minimum Cancellation is 10% or INR 3000 whichever maximum Per Person Per Tour
::-- 25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
::-- 50% Between 30-15 Days Before Tour Departure
::-- 75% Between 15-05 Days Before Tour Departure
::-- 100% on the Same Day & No show & 05 Days remaining.
::-- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
- In case of non-availability of requested hotel / hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category hotel / hotels.
Important: We need following to process your booking
1. Guest Name & Contact Number
2. Naming List with gender & age
3. Arrival / Departure details
• Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
• Permit also require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen). Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
• The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
• The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis, valid for Indian nationals & till 15th Mar 2016 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable from 20TH Dec – 04TH Jan)
• We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
• Non A/C Santro Wagnor / Alto for 1-3 Pax including child.
• Non A/C Sumo / Max / Hard top Jeeps for 4-8 pax.
• Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 6 pax including child.
• Gangtok city tour is done only by Maruti van / Indica / Wagon R (4 people in a car).
• If guest are booked for luxury vehicle, Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera will be provided as per availability.
• Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child. In case the number of heads traveling increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle.
• In one Sumo / Max only 08 heads are allowed including child. If the number of heads traveling is more than 08, then guest will have to take another vehicle.
• Incase the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly.
Important: About Hotel –
1. Check-in 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
2. The tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
3. Room Heater available with an extra cost borne by the guest directly (Except at Super Luxury , Luxury , Heritage Premium & Classic categories)
4. Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to Stander Room .
5. Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
6. A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
7. For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
8. Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
9. In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
About Transport –
1. If arrival of guest is by train at NJP Railway Station, please be informed that our executive will be there to receive the guest at the New Exit Gate (Near Escalator) or arrive at Bagdogra Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
2. The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
3. As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
4. We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
5. On arrival of guests we will provide mineral water, small kits, local tour co-coordinator number & service voucher. Our representative will brief the total tour itinerary to the guest.
6. As most of the services are on point to point basis, it is obvious that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle.
7. In this sector the same vehicles will not be providing for the entire tour, it will be changed sector-wise. So we request you to inform the same to your guest to avoid any circumstance.
8. If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
9. If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for reschedule the sightseeing.
10. Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
11. In Gangtok outside vehicle are not allowed to enter in the city. Only local taxi can roam around within Gangtok city. All outside vehicle will pick up & drop them from Deorali taxi stand. We provide local taxi for pick up & drop from hotel to taxi stand. For this reason guest have to wait sometime in the taxi stand.
12. In case the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel with minimum baggage (one baggage per person). In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be born by guest directly.
13. Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
14. Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child and 08 heads are allowed in 1 Sumo / Max including child. In case the number of travelers are increases, than the guest will have to opt for the additional vehicle with an extra cost which is directly payable by the guest on spot