DARJEELING PELLING GANGTOK
05 NIGHTS 06 DAYS
HIGH-QUALITY INDIA TOUR PACKAGES
NORTH EAST INDIA TOUR-02
DARJEELING PELLING GANGTOK
Darjeeling 02 Nights / Pelling 01 Night / Gangtok 02 Nights
05 Nights 06 Days
Day 01Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling –
Our representative will be present to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting you to reach Darjeeling - Nearly 85 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive –Darjeeling(2123 meters / 7001 feet) is located in northern part of West Bengal –Surrounded by Himalayan mountain ridges, pleasant climate and beautiful tea gardens- Darjeeling is a paradise for trekkers and adventure lovers-It is the home of famous Toy Train, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(established by Tenzing Norgay),Tiger Hill, Ghoom Gompa and Peace Memorial–Places to visit nearby are Mirik,Kurseong, Kalimpong ,Pashupati market and Phalut- Check-in to the hotel – Evening free to stroll around the around Mall, Chowrasta or the Local market area - OverNight stay at Darjeeling
Day 02 Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing –
Morning drive from your hotel to Tiger Hill (8482 feet / 2590 meters) at around 3:45 am-Catch the stunning sight of early rays of sun falling over Mount Kanchenjunga(if the weather is clear)– Please note Tiger Hill excursion is available only in early morning after which it is closed -While returning back, a visit to Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia -Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour -Then next round of sightseeing - Full Day city tour of places Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, , Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday),Beautiful Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda -The car will be at your disposal-But it might be impossible to cover all the sites mentioned above in a single day – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - OverNight stay at Darjeeling
Day 03Transfer to Pelling and Local Sightseeing in Pelling-
Early breakfast and then drive to your next destination Pelling-Pelling is 75 kilometres and 4-5 hours drive from Darjeeling-Pelling (2072 meters / 6800 feet) is situated in Sikkim-It is a popular hill station of West Sikkim-Pelling is popular for its spectacular view of Himalayan mountain ridges like Koktang,Frey,Rathong,Kabru North ,Kabru South, Kabru Dom,Talung,Pandim,Jupuno,Narsing and Tinchikhang ( only if the weather is clear),rich alpine forests, mystic waterfalls, soft treks routes and tranquility-Pelling is also an ideal spot for adventure sports-Foreigners need to obtain Inner Line Permit before entering Sikkim-Please carry any kind of photo identity proof and passport size photos--Avoid plucking orchids and catching butterflies as it leads to judicial proceedings in Sikkim--Check into Hotel-After Lunch sightseeing to places like are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake, a wish fulfilling sacred lake - Myth is that the birds do not allow a single leaf to fall on the surface of the lake- It is interesting to note that the shape of the lake is like a human footprint - Kanchenjunga water Falls, Changey Waterfalls,Sangachoeling monastery,Singhshore Bridge, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Kanchenjunga ranges is something to be cherished –The places to be covered will depend on the time left-Driving at night is not advised-Overnight stay in Pelling.
Day 04 Transfer to Gangtok and Local Sightseeing-
Early Breakfast and then transfer to Gangtok-Gangtok is 135 kilometres and 5-6 hours drive from Pelling-Gangtok(5800 feet/1800m) is the capital of Sikkim-Located in East Sikkim-It is the most visited tourist destination-Gangtok is famous for its monasteries, picturesque site of Himalayas, stunning landcape,rich variety of fauna and flora(basically orchids and butterflies) and steaming dumplings- -Smoking or selling any form of tobacco is strictly banned here-Check into the hotel-After Lunch visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Rumtek Monastery, Kabi Lungchok,Fambong La Wildlife Sanctuary, Rumtek Monastery – The monastery where Nobel Laurete Dalai Lama took shelter while escaping from China-Other places to visit are Botanical Garden Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc - The car will be at your disposal – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 05 Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day) -
Early breakfast at hotel – Our full day excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir which is 40 km from Gangtok at the altitude of 3753 meters/ 12310 feet- Generally covered in snow for most of the year –It is an oval-shaped lake which is 15m deep and almost 1km long-You won’t be disappointed with this visit as the combination of landscape and lake is a view not to be forgotten even after you leave the place-It’s just amazing – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir built in remembrance of Baba Harbhajan Singh who went missing from this place - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is an optional tour –Photo identity card and passport size photo is required for visiting Tsomgo Lake and Nathu La-A special permit is required in advance to visit Nathu La-Foreigners are not allowed in Nathu La Pass- Back to Gangtok -In evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Driving in hills after sunset is not advised -Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 06 Departure – Gangtok to Siliguri -
Breakfast - After breakfast returning back to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 124 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush –Hope you leave with pleasant memories of the place.
Valid from 20th March 2022 to 30th September 2022
TOUR COST : Per Person Per Tour Basis ( In Rupees )
Minimum No of Pax Standard (Plan CP) Deluxe( Plan CP) Super Deluxe ( Plan CP) Classic (Plan MAP)
02 pax 30231 32414 35060 41013
04 pax 20970 23153 25799 31752
06 pax 17111 19214 2194 0 27893
Destination Standard (Plan CP) Deluxe( Plan CP) Super Deluxe(Plan CP) Classic (Plan MAP)
Darjeeling- Marvel Inter-national / similar Hotel Sunflower /Similar The Retreat/Similar Candalin Resort/Similar
Gangtok - Sunrise Resi-dency / Similar Himalayan Heights/Similar Hotel Doma Palace Suhim Portico
Kalimpong - Garden Reach / Similar Sood Garden/Similar Hotel Park/Similar Barasana/Similar
Pelling- Swagat Resi-dency / Similar Pema-ling Resi-dency Olive Hotel Norbhu Ghang Resort
Lachung- Fortuna Resort / Similar Fortuna Resort Hotel Park Palace Golden Bridge
Lachen- Hotel Jachu Valley/Similar Himalayan Regency Himalayan Regency Grand Lachane
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
::-- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
::-- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
::-- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
::-- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
::-- Air Fare/Train fare.
::-- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
::-- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
::-- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
::-- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
::-- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
::-- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
::-- Travel Insurance.
::-- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
::-- Goods & Service Tax 5%
::-- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary.
::-- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed).
::-- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed).
::-- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR).
::-- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
::-- Minimum Cancellation is 10% or INR 3000 whichever maximum Per Person Per Tour
::-- 25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
::-- 50% Between 30-15 Days Before Tour Departure
::-- 75% Between 15-05 Days Before Tour Departure
::-- 100% on the Same Day & No show & 05 Days remaining.
::-- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
- In case of non-availability of requested hotel / hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category hotel / hotels.
Important: We need following to process your booking
1. Guest Name & Contact Number
2. Naming List with gender & age
3. Arrival / Departure details
• Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
• Permit also require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen). Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
• The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
• The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis, valid for Indian nationals & till 15th Mar 2016 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable from 20TH Dec – 04TH Jan)
• We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
• Non A/C Santro Wagnor / Alto for 1-3 Pax including child.
• Non A/C Sumo / Max / Hard top Jeeps for 4-8 pax.
• Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 6 pax including child.
• Gangtok city tour is done only by Maruti van / Indica / Wagon R (4 people in a car).
• If guest are booked for luxury vehicle, Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera will be provided as per availability.
• Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child. In case the number of heads traveling increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle.
• In one Sumo / Max only 08 heads are allowed including child. If the number of heads traveling is more than 08, then guest will have to take another vehicle.
• Incase the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly.
Important: About Hotel –
1. Check-in 13:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
2. The tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
3. Room Heater available with an extra cost borne by the guest directly (Except at Super Luxury , Luxury , Heritage Premium & Classic categories)
4. Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to Stander Room .
5. Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
6. A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
7. For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
8. Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
9. In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible.
About Transport –
1. If arrival of guest is by train at NJP Railway Station, please be informed that our executive will be there to receive the guest at the New Exit Gate (Near Escalator) or arrive at Bagdogra Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
2. The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
3. As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
4. We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
5. On arrival of guests we will provide mineral water, small kits, local tour co-coordinator number & service voucher. Our representative will brief the total tour itinerary to the guest.
6. As most of the services are on point to point basis, it is obvious that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle.
7. In this sector the same vehicles will not be providing for the entire tour, it will be changed sector-wise. So we request you to inform the same to your guest to avoid any circumstance.
8. If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
9. If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for reschedule the sightseeing.
10. Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
11. In Gangtok outside vehicle are not allowed to enter in the city. Only local taxi can roam around within Gangtok city. All outside vehicle will pick up & drop them from Deorali taxi stand. We provide local taxi for pick up & drop from hotel to taxi stand. For this reason guest have to wait sometime in the taxi stand.
12. In case the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel with minimum baggage (one baggage per person). In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be born by guest directly.
13. Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
14. Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child and 08 heads are allowed in 1 Sumo / Max including child. In case the number of travelers are increases, than the guest will have to opt for the additional vehicle with an extra cost which is directly payable by the guest on spot