INDIA TOUR PACKAGES
RULES FOR RESERVATION / CANCELLATION
1 )Two children below 12 years FREE if sharing a bed with parents.
2) Tariff is subject to revision as and when required.
3) Pets are not allowed.
4) In case of failure of Air-condition unit, the tariff will be considered as a non-A.C. rooms tariff. In that case, No Full Refund would be given. Only Rs.500/- will be returned to the tourist for Failure of A.C.
5 ) Intercom & Cable connection with color T.V. is an additional facility provided to the tourists. In case of failure, No refund would be given.
6) The tourists with booking/walk-in tourists should pay full occupancy charges, extra guest charges, and luxury tax for several days for which he requires accommodation and make all necessary entries (in his own handwriting) in the occupancy register before taking possession of the room.
7) Online Resort/Hotel Reservation tourists should carry a printout of booking receipt / Email copy or SMS & copy of photo I.D.proof and produce it to the Resort/Hotel Manager at the time of check-in.
8 ) A refundable deposit of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) per room will be collected from the tourist by the Resort Manager before occupying the room. The said deposit will be refunded to the tourist in full at the time of departure after he settles all the bills and signs the occupancy register.
9) Amendment: Change in Booking Request
Amendment not permitted 0-3 Days before the arrival date.● For the First Amendment, a charge of 10% of the booking amount is levied as amendment charges.● For the second amendment, a charge of 25% of the booking amount is levied as amendment charges.●Any subsequent amendment, a charge of 100% of the booking amount is levied as amendment charges.
10 Accommodations reserved should be occupied on the first day of the reservation or at the latest on the following day before check-in time otherwise 100% amount will be forfeited.
11 No Refund is admissible for the Shortening period / unoccupied period / or any other reason.
12. Cancellation Rules :
● If you cancel within 0-3 days before the arrival date you will be charged 100% of your booking amount as the cancellation charges.● If you cancel within 4-7 days before the arrival date you will be charged 25% of your booking amount as the cancellation charges. ● If you cancel more than 8 days prior to the arrival date you will be charged 10% of your booking amount as the cancellation charges.
13. Cancellation through Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash/DD
A) In case of cancellation of booking booked through Credit/Debit Card, the refund will be made in the name of Credit / Debit Card Holder's Bank only B). In case of cancellation of booking made through Cash / D.D. or any other mode of payment, the refund will be made through cross cheque / RTGS / NEFT only. C). In case of booking made through M.T.D.C.'s travel agents, the cancellation/refund will be made by the concerned travel agents only.
14 Restaurant attached to all Resorts and Hotel, hence cooking is not allowed in Rooms, Group
Accommodation and in Resort premises. 15 Due to load shedding of Electricity supply, MTDC would operate Generator Sets partly in some of the Resorts. However, this would not substitute 24 hrs. electricity supply for the operation of A.C. units, Geysers, etc. In that case, NO REFUND would be given.
Goods & Service Tax
15. The Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable as per the Government rule and will be charged extra.
The Goods & Service Tax (GST) as applicable will be charged extra on the gross Bill per day which includes
16 Room Tariff & Extra Guest Charges.
Room tariff from Rs. 0.00 to Rs. 999.00 per room per day - 0% (On Transaction Value)
Room tariff from Rs. 1000.00 to Rs. 2499.00 per room per day - 12% (On Transaction Value)
Room tariff from Rs. 2500.00 to Rs. 7499.00 per room per day - 18% (On Transaction Value)
Room tariff from Rs. 7500.00 and above per room per day - 28% (On Transaction Value)
17 Restaurant - The Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be charged @ 5% on services provided in Air Conditioned restaurants and Non-Air Conditioned Restaurants. VAT is applicable to Alcoholic Beverages.
18 Under exceptional circumstances MTDC may cancel booking done by tourist / Agent or online however the guest will be given a full refund amount by MTDC.
19 For any kind of suggestion and complaint regarding Booking please contact us on email -firstname.lastname@example.org
20 In case of failure of Booking, if you do not receive confirmation your amount will be refunded to your
mentioned account within 7-10 working days from the transaction date.