INDIA TOUR PACKAGES
CHARDHAM BY HELICOPTOR
01 DAY TOUR
DO DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
Tour-11- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter From Dehradun
DURATION: 01 DAY
Destination: Sahastradhara helipad - Sersi Himalayan Heli Services helipad - Kedarnath ji helipad - Sersi helipad - Badrina
Highlights of Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills, Dehradun. DoDham Yatra by helicopter (Badrinath & Kedarnath) offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in the lap of nature. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
DO DHAM YATRA ITINERARY
0700 hrs 0730 HRS Sahastradhara - Sersi Arrival at Sersi.
Therafter, change of helicopter for darshan at Kedarnath ji
1030 hrs 1100 hrs Sersi - Badrinath ji Arrival at Badrinath ji.
Thereafter, transfer to Badrinath temple for VIP darshan.
1300 hrs 1400 hrs Badrinath ji - Sahastradhara
After darshan, fly from Badrianth ji to Sahastradhara
The above-mentioned timings are not final. Timings may differ on your date of travel, depending upon the take-off time from Sahastradhara, which depends on weather conditions, clearance from Air Force & Civil Aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed reporting of the guests at the helipads.
▪ Morning takeoff from Sahastradhara heliport in Dehradun by 07:00 to Sersi (Kedarnath). Guests are advised to reach Sahastradhara heliport by 0700 hrs, on their own. In case hotel transfers need to be arranged by us, it shall be done at an additional cost, but the same has to be conveyed by the guests to us at the time of booking.
▪ In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather etc., we shall convey to the guests in advance, so that they may report accordingly to the Sahastradhara heliport.
▪ At Sersi, you will be changing helicopter. You will be boarded by our crew at Sersi, in the Kedaranth ji shuttle There can be a waiting time of approx. 1 hr at Kedarnath helipad (subject to weather conditions). However, our crew shall try to board you in a shuttle flight at the earliest possible.
▪ If there will be ample waiting time at Sersi helipad, breakfast shall be arranged by our crew, at a good nearby hotel.
▪ VIP darshan slips shall be issued to guests, so that they may finish their darshan on time, and report back to the Kedarnath helipad after darshan. There will again be some waiting time at Kedarnath helipad, depending up on the que of passengers at Kedarnath helipad.
▪ After arrival at Sersi, guests will be flown in the charter aircraft, from Sersi to Badrianth helipad.
▪ Ar Badrinath, transfer to the temple will be done by car for darshan. VIP darshan shall be arranged by us for the guests, at Badrinath ji temple.
▪ After darshan, guests will be brought back to Badrinath helipad to catch their return flight to Sahastradhara.
▪ After reaching Sahastradhara, the Dodham yatra shall conclude. Guests shall be dropped by us to their hotel in Dehradun, in case hotel transfer has been arranged by us.
In case Night Halt at either of the Dhams is requested by the guests, it can be arranged by us, at an additional cost. Maha Abhishek/Rudra Abhishek Puja can also be arranged in case of a night halt program.
.Tour & services Ends.
Tour Cost- On Request
For More Information Please Contact Us
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
Assistance on Arrival & Departure / Accommodation on twin sharing basis
Meals as per Plan mentioned above / All Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by A/c Vehicle as per the size of the group.( Delhi to Haridwar & Haridwar To Delhi A.C & Rest tour will be Non Ac) /All inter-state taxes, toll taxes, driver allowance & parking etc./All prevailing applicable taxes.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
Air fare / train fare./Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes'./Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc./ Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes'./ Porterage during trekking
Ponies / Dollies during trekking / Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Destination Guide/: Any item of personal nature like Laundry, Telephone, tips, donations at temples, extended stay or travelling due to any reason./ Goods & Service Tax 5%
All extras (F&B and any other services) availed by the customer will be on direct payment basis / In case of odd number groups, the extra person shall be accommodated in the same room with an extra bed / mattress.
The above rates are applicable to the Indian Nationals only/. In Rishikesh, Green card permit will be taken from Uttrakhand Govt. the time may vary depending upon crowd there while taking the permit./ Any Meals , services not utilized , partly utilized are non refundable.
THE CUSTOMER HAS TO BEAR THE PROPORTIONATE TOUR COST IN CASE OF EXTENDED STAY OR TRAVELLING DUE TO ANY REASON. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGE IN THE ITINERARY DUE TO LANDSLIDES, FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS, WEATHER CONDITIONS OR ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. THE ADDITIONAL COST INCURRED WILL BE IN ADDITION TO THE COST.
Minimum Cancellation is 10% or INR 3000 whichever maximum Per Person Per Tour/
25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure/ 50% Between 30-15 Days Before Tour Departure/
75% Between 15-05 Days Before Tour Departure/ 100% on the Same Day & No show & 05 Days remaining./
Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Note: - As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Company ID Card etc at the point of check in at the hotel.
Note- - In case of non-availability of requested hotel / hotels, we will provide accommodation in a similar category hotel / hotels.